Please join the Dana Hills High School PTSA!
Through your generous support of our Dana Hills PTSA’s membership and direct donation campaigns can we continue to fund the following essential programs:
- School Improvements/Support/Beautification – $11,000
- Classroom Support, Department Grants, & Anti-Plagiarism Software – $8,700
- Senior Scholarships – $6,750
- Library Books – $ 3,500
- Ebsco Online Research Database – $2750
- Legislation/Child Advocacy – $ 2,000
- Safe and Sober Grad Nite – $1,000
- Emergency Preparedness Supplies – $ 1,500
- Health & Safety – $ 1,000
- Best Buddies/Special Education Programs – $1,000
- Reflections Art Program – $1,000
WHY JOIN PTSA?
1. The #1 reason to join is to benefit your child!
More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school
- Grades are higher
- Self-esteem grows
- Test scores rise
- Schools improve
2. Every membership counts!
- When you join the Dana Hills PTSA, you also join the California state and national PTA and become part of a national effort to improve the education, health and welfare of every child
- Membership numbers count in a significant way when our representatives are lobbying for funding for education in the California Legislature
3. PTA membership helps you connect with the school, the staff, and other parents and gives you a voice in deciding the direction of the Dana Hills PTSA
- Only members can vote on PTSA issues and hold a PTSA office
- Only student members qualify for senior scholarships
4. PTSA Member Benefits
- Coupons good for local vendors.
- National Discounts through the National PTA: National PTA’s Member Benefits Provider Program.
To join, please fill out the following form: DHHS PTSA Membership and Order Form