Welcome Dolphin Parents and Students!
Welcome to our PTSA website. Please take a few moments to navigate through to find useful and informative information. I am so fortunate to be working with a wonderful group of dedicated PTSA board members and volunteers who are committed to supporting all Dana students, parents and school through PTSA-sponsored programs and services.
Thank you to all who have joined PTSA and to those who have directly donated. Your support benefits ALL students. Your volunteer time and monetary assistance is much appreciated! Here is an update on some of the remarkable programs your membership and direct donations helped support. This year, we will continue to provide essential programs for our students including classroom support, department grants, health and safety, emergency preparedness supplies, school beautification and school improvements.
Programs supported with PTSA funds and/or volunteers include:
- Advocacy support for your children’s rights
- Copy Service for Staff
- CSF Recycling Program Management
- Department Grants
- New Library Books
- Parent/Student Education Nights
- Reflections Arts Program
- Safety and Health
- School Beautification e.g. Campus clean up, replanting, painting
- School Improvements e.g. New windscreens for the stadium bleachers
- Senior Scholarships (students’ must be PTSA members to be eligible)
- Volunteer support for school activities
- Website and School Directory
It is only through your generous support that we can continue these programs. Adult membership is $15.00 and student membership is $7.00. SUPPORT OUR STUDENTS direct donations are also welcome!
Thank you in advance for your time, membership and donations. Membership forms can be downloaded here and dropped off in the front office. Thank you for your continued support.
PTSA President 2016 – 2017 and 2017 – 2018