DHHS Offers ACT/SAT and Application Essay Boot Camps in 2017-2018
DHHS PTSA is proud to offer many opportunities for students to prepare for ACT/SAT testing as well as strengthening college application essay writing skills. In this packet you will find dates and descriptions to help you decide which session works best for your student.
- Sat., Sept 16: SAT Boot Camp (Upcoming SATs: Oct. 1, Nov. 5, Dec. 3; PSAT: Oct. 15)
- Sat., Sept 30: Essay Boot Camp (Preparation for writing college essays)
- Sun., Oct. 1: SAT Boot Camp (Upcoming SATs: Oct. 1, Nov. 5, Dec. 3; PSAT: Oct. 15)
- Sun., Oct 22: ACT Boot Camp (Upcoming ACTs: Oct. 22, Dec. 10, Feb. 11, Apr. 8, June 11)
- Sat., Nov 18: SAT Boot Camp (Upcoming SATs: Dec. 3, Jan. 21, March 11, May 6, June 3)
- Sun., March 4: SAT Boot Camp (Upcoming SATs: March 11, May 6, June 3)
- Sun., March 25: ACT Boot Camp (Upcoming ACTs: Apr. 8, June 11)
DB ACADEMICS: SAT and ACT Boot Camps
These boot camp fundraisers presented by DB Academics are designed to provide students with the best test-taking strategies, techniques and problem solving approaches. Students will become more confident test-takers! Questions? Contact DB Academics firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHER APPLICATIONS: Essay & Application Boot Camp, September 30
Preparing a strong college application takes time and organization. Higher Applications will host an Essay & Application Boot Camp as a PTSA fundraiser at Dana Hills High School. This one day, 4 hour Boot Camp is a practical, affordable and fun way to get a head start on your college essays and applications. Learn what colleges are looking for in an essay, work with experienced college counselors to select essay topics and receive guidance while you write. The Boot Camp focuses on University of California and Common Application essay prompts. All students receive instructive handouts. Cost is a DHHS discounted price of $175. Advance registration is highly recommended. Walk-ins allowed if space is available. Sign up soon! Questions? Contact www.mycollegeplan.net.
We hope that your student can take advantage of these affordable opportunities to prepare for the upcoming college application process.
We wish your student much success!